Dropping by for the first time (Kim at The Upward Call sent me) and what a treat to find this great photo! It just makes me smile because she looks so happy.
Great picture! I love it. And those teeth look like they are getting brushed every day ;-). Seriously, Jean, your farm is a beautiful place. Thank you for your willingness to share it with us (via blog) :-).
I am both the wife of an engineer-turned-farmer in the beautiful hills of Wisconsin and the homeschooling mom of 3 teenagers. We raise Simmental cattle and grow corn, and soybeans. We also raise chickens and turkeys for our own use and have laying hens. We are giving our children a Christian classical education,
and this is our 13th year of homeschooling. The night sky is my hobby. I sew, knit, bake bread, cook from scratch, grind wheat, garden, make soap and so much more! Also, I should not forget to tell you that we all love cats! Welcome!
4 comments:
Jean!!!
You need to enter that photo in a contest!
It's just fabulous!!!
I am telling you...photography is your hidden talent!
Dropping by for the first time (Kim at The Upward Call sent me) and what a treat to find this great photo! It just makes me smile because she looks so happy.
That is the best picture I've seen in months. :-) My feelings, exactly.
Great picture! I love it. And those teeth look like they are getting brushed every day ;-).
Seriously, Jean, your farm is a beautiful place. Thank you for your willingness to share it with us (via blog) :-).
Love, Verena
Post a Comment