Thoughts From My Big Green Chair
I am such a slow learner, but I can learn. If worked with long enough and several methods are employed, I make progress. If, however, I take a break, I quickly find that I lose ground and need to begin with the grammar stage all over again.
This is my walk with the King of Glory.
He knows that when I am struggling to find answers and when I am fighting to love and obey, that I am able to learn best. I have begun to think that I should pray to be left inside the pressure cooker to be certain that my life in Him continues to grow. How absurd that must seem to many.
There is a quote that goes along these lines: It is unlikely that God will use greatly any man he has not first broken. Does anyone know who first penned this and how, exactly, it is worded? It seems to me that there is truth in this statement.
It is Lent: A time to remember the truth about ourselves. If we allow ourselves to be broken, than we shall be useful.
No comments:
Post a Comment