School Days
We are coming to the end of our holiday, and Monday we will need to get back into the books. I’m scouring ebay for materials for next year. I’m also working on the list of subjects my daughter needs to finish before she graduates next spring. We plan to visit Hillsdale College in a couple of weeks, and the ACT test happens this weekend. Soon I will be putting together her transcript. It is hard to believe that we have gone through 12 years of homeschooling and in one short year, we will have completed the journey. Those thoughts are filled with happiness and sorrow, as I’m sure you can understand!
I’m sure my daughter will be sharing her experiences in the homeschool play this weekend on her blog; if you are interested, you can pop over there once in a while to see find out how it goes.
Cats and More Cats

Orion: Fluffy Boy with an attitude
No comments:
Post a Comment