Friday, May 19, 2006

It's Chore Time, But I Thought You'd Like to Hear the News...















After surgery

We are home. JM has been instructed to keep his hand held up for the next 3 days to keep swelling down, and he is to take his pain meds on schedule--thumbs, we are told, are notorious for painful throbbing. The surgery went well, and the hospital staff was so kind and good.

I am especially thankful for all of you. Your notes to me have been very precious. The children are watching the new Narnia DVD a friend has lent us, and my hubby called to say he is on the road heading home for the weekend. Perhaps the weather will hold long enough for him to get the corn and soybeans planted.

He is Faithful.

Blessings,
Jean Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

Praise God for His loving kindness.

Praying that jm's pain is light.

Donna

Needleroozer said...

So glad JM is home and doing well.
Get some much needed rest.
Thinking of all of you,
LB

Kim said...

Tell JM I am thinking of him this morning.