Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Trying To Say Hi Can Be Tough!

In the morning I like to choose a photo to share with you. I wait for Picassa to load. I wait for Blogger to load. I wait for the photos to load. I walk away and come back, walk away and come back...and all this with the speed of DSL. My computer must be getting old! Finally, I get the chance to type in a note to you and hit "Publish". Than I walk away again. I check it. And check it. And nothing happens. No photo on Shades of White. Nothing but dear old Penelope still walking around the pasture.... See, I have been here to talk to you, but two posts in the same day just don't happen!

I had some great Thoughts From My Big Green Chair this morning, but I am running late (we stayed out shopping too late last night), so those thoughts will have to be posted another time.

I hope your day is going well!

Blessings,
Jean




















I love Snowflake's little Siamese face!



















A bucket of catfood is worth a balancing act for Bright.


















I snapped this photo of my hubby on butchering day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: