Thursday, June 02, 2005

The Thursday Three

Let’s try this again! If you've never left a comment, go ahead and give it a try! Just click on "comments" at the bottom of the post, and then scroll down and click on "post a comment". Type you note into the little box, and hit "publish". Have a great day!

1. Do you have any pets?


You all know that I have cats, cats and cats! Do cattle and a donkey count as pets? My son wants us to get fish again, but I don’t want to take care of them and he hasn’t promised to do it, so no fish yet!

2. If you could delete one season out of the year, which would it be?

I’d get rid of the heat of summer. Winter is my favorite season, but autumn is a close second. On the farm, spring is usually mud season.

3. Do you have a blog? If so, leave a link!


LOL! I’ll leave my Web site link. http://www.mhtc.net/~fairview

9 comments:

Kim said...

Can I comment even if I have commented before?

I do have two pets. Beagle named Sally and regular old cat named Pippin.

I, too, would delete the heat of summer.

Yes, I have a blog; you already know it.

Have a great day, Jean!

Jean in Wisconsin said...

Oh, yes! I do want you to comment! Thanks! How is Pippin doing? I know he was sick :-(.

Anonymous said...

I came via Kim's site. I also am the wife of a farmer :-)
Pets - we just bought a guinea pig and we'll pick him up Tuesday for my youngest son's birthday. We also have one cat.

Season - I'd delete winter - prairie winters are too cold for me.

Blog - http://alynnmusic.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I have two cats (Gotto, Bumblebee)and five chickens ( Marglo, Charlotte, Jewels, Tweety Bird, Rosa). I wish I could have some goats.

I love all the seasons but would omit the last few weeks of each when I am longing for the next to begin.

I don't have a blog. I just discovered yours on the Well Trained Mind web site. I have been home schooling for three years.

Lori Seaborg said...

We have 16 laying hens, one mean but beautiful rooster named Princess (we thought he was a girl), and one of our hens is laying on 15 eggs (that was an accident on our part and she is stubbornly staying there!). And we have 2 missing bunnies. Oh, we also have Free Dog (our neighbor's dog who is always in our yard).

I would get rid of summer. Here on the Gulf Coast, that is our season to stay indoors.

I have two blogs, one on Keeping the Home : http://www.keepingthehome.blogspot.com and one on Keeping the Home..school: http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/KeepingtheHome

Glad I found your blog today (through a post on Homeschool Blogger).

Donna Boucher said...

1. One unruly cat-Maggie
2. So long winter!
3. you know :o)

Have a great time at 'camp'.

Donna

Di said...

Pets-

Cats: Nutmeg, Sergeant Pumpkin Lewis and Horatio.
Bunnies: Estelle and Noel. Chickens: unnamed (12).
Dog: Sophie. (Sophie means wisdom. Not a good name choice. Cute, sweet, faithful - yes. Wise - no.

Adios summer.

Blog: http://acircleofquiet.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

My children have 2 pets, cats, one named Nutsy and one name Kitkat. I would get rid of winter, I do not like being cold. And yes I have a very sad, pathetic blog that I haven't blogged on in almost two months b/c my internet wasn't working. I will have to try harder now that it is summer.
I love reading your blog and your pictures of your farm are fabulous. If I ever make it to Wisconsin I will come visit you. Highly unlikely very soon b/c I live in BC Canada.
Sherri-Ann

Pilgrim said...

1. Our beagle/spaniel mix is named Rosie.
2. Winter, because I like to garden.
3.http://www.numberingourdays.blogspot.com/

I recently found your blog, from a link on Circle of Quiet. My grandfathers were both farmers, and I grew up in the country, and miss it. I love your pictures.