We visited Wyalusing State Park for a 4th of July celebration with some family members yesterday. This lookout point overlooks the Wisconsin River merging into the Mississippi.
I am both the wife of an engineer-turned-farmer in the beautiful hills of Wisconsin and the homeschooling mom of 3 teenagers. We raise Simmental cattle and grow corn, and soybeans. We also raise chickens and turkeys for our own use and have laying hens. We are giving our children a Christian classical education,
and this is our 13th year of homeschooling. The night sky is my hobby. I sew, knit, bake bread, cook from scratch, grind wheat, garden, make soap and so much more! Also, I should not forget to tell you that we all love cats! Welcome!
3 comments:
We are blessed to live in a very beautiful state, aren't we?
It IS beautiful. Our area gets very brown in summer, but I am grateful for the oaks that stay green.
Take care,
Diane
Mountains are grand and the ocean is wonderful, but Wisconsin is glorious--and it's home :-).
Post a Comment