Today my sisters will be here; one is from North Dakota and the other, Florida. We are going to sort through the things in my mother’s house that she did not take to her new apartment. This evening we will celebrate Thanksgiving, Christmas, and my mother’s birthday all rolled together into one. Today is my wedding anniversary as well—it is now 27 years.
God is faithful; He is Lord.
I am thankful for many things: Our Father, family, friends, farm, and you who visit my blog so faithfully as well. Blessings.
------------------------------
Catching up
O.K. Donna. If I am going to participate in a photo contest, what do I do? I wouldn’t know where to go to find a photo contest. LOL!
I’d like to welcome those who are new here. I enjoy reading all of your comments. For those who have linked to my blog, all friendly linkers are welcome to do so. And Dy, I took the picture of the snow-covered landscape from my deck one snowy evening last week. It has all but melted, so we are waiting for the next dusting. I would find it hard to live somewhere that did not have snow--winter is my favorite season. Janie, you have a cute little addition to your family. Kittens are such a sweet blessing!
I have something new. Now when someone posts I get an email telling me that you have posted. I like this because I wonder if I have missed comments when someone posts on blogs I posted several days past. Maybe it will allow me to answer posts in the comments box a little easier, too.
I wish you all a very blessed Thanksgiving. May God continue to show his grace to you and your families throughout the coming New Year. Blessings.

This caught us by surprise! Usually India and Snowflake do not curl up together. I guess they both wanted to catch a few sun rays in the bay window.
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
I especially love your photos as well and would vote for your entry in a contest :)
Dana in sunny GA
where it rarely snows
Thank you :-). Perhaps hubby and I will make it out alone for a while tomorrow. Been a busy week!
Oh, Dear. I'm sorry - when I have a fresh cup of coffee and some time to spend enjoying friends, I come and get caught up, commenting like a madwoman. I thought everybody got email notifications. That's what I get for making assumptions. *sheepish grin* Well, I'm glad you'll know now! :-)
Dy
Post a Comment