Seven Things to Do Before I Die.
1. Continue to grow in trust of Him who created this universe
2. Learn more and more each day to be a better and more loving wife
3. Raise my children in wisdom and faith
4. To be at peace
5. To practice forgiveness whenever I am given the opportunity
6. To love God with all my heart
7. To reach out to those around me with the compassion of Christ through words and hospitality
Seven Things I Cannot Do
1. Drive a tractor well enough to be useful on the farm
2. Juggle all the tasks given to me and keep all of the balls in the air
3. Learn Latin well with the amount of time I have to study
4. Read all of my ClassEd (Yahoo) email every day
5. Keep my weight at 124 lbs. like it should be
6. Find a hair cut that I like
Seven Things that I Admire in my husband or wife (or for singles, dad or mom).
1. His willingness to give backrubs!
2. His getting up early every day and every day to do farm chores
3. That he knows how to cook and bake (esp. the pecan rolls!)
4. All the things he knows that I have no clue about: electricity, plumbing, cars, woodworking, computers, politics…
5. The time he spends working with the children for 4-H
6. His support in my efforts to homeschool and his expecting the children to do the work I assign with respect
7. How much others within the community respect him
Seven Things I Say Most Often
1. Yes, yes. I know you are fuzzy. (In response to a meow.)
2. Let’s see here. What was I doing?
3. Just because you love him/her doesn’t mean you have to marry him/her and please choose to marry someone we all can enjoy being around!
4. Kitty, kiiiitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kiiiiiitty! (a vocalized chant)
5. I used 3 lbs of hamburger in this recipe and I want some leftovers!
6. What?
7. What do you want for supper?
Seven Books (or series) I Love (right now)
1. My Bible
2. The Hawk and the Dove Trilogy
3. George MacDonald? Edith Schaefer?? Elisabeth Elliot???
4. Reader’s Digest Home Made Best Made
5. A Sand County Almanac by Leopold
6. The Twenty-Four Days Before Christmas by L’Engle
7. Connecting with the Cosmos by Goldsmith

Oreo doesn't quite fit on the tub with Orion and Bright, does he? LOL!
3 comments:
Hi Jean....
In answer to your question, what is a meme....I wondered the same thing...it means something passed from one mind to another....
Anyway, I enjoyed reading your answers, especially your 7 Things to do Before I die!! Love your eternal perspective...
Thanks for responding.
Debi D
Oh, Oreo, you are a kindred spirit!!!
Enjoyed your answers, Jean. Merry Christmas,
Diane
Hmm I always thought meme was a French word! Tell Bethany it is really encouraging to know that she is reading my blog everyday!
Post a Comment