Jean, I just had to write a quick comment to this picture - it looks similar to another one you posted not too long ago, they both remind me of the Lion, The witch and The Wardrobe - the scene where Lucy first goes into Narnia - by the lamp-post. I love your photos - I still have your blog as my home page on my laptop:).
Yes! I'm w/ Sheila - it does have a very Narnia look to it, doesn't it? OH, it's beautiful.
We are supposed to get "snow mixed with rain" here sometime this week. I'm hoping for more snow than rain... *smile* In the meantime, though, I can just soak yours up.
My sister is driving home tonight to North Dakota and they have been traveling through an ice storm. :-( I pray they make it O.K. Snow is nice, but it makes things more difficult. I like my little Narnia--snowfall at night is enchanting here :-).
I am both the wife of an engineer-turned-farmer in the beautiful hills of Wisconsin and the homeschooling mom of 3 teenagers. We raise Simmental cattle and grow corn, and soybeans. We also raise chickens and turkeys for our own use and have laying hens. We are giving our children a Christian classical education,
and this is our 13th year of homeschooling. The night sky is my hobby. I sew, knit, bake bread, cook from scratch, grind wheat, garden, make soap and so much more! Also, I should not forget to tell you that we all love cats! Welcome!
3 comments:
Jean,
I just had to write a quick comment to this picture - it looks similar to another one you posted not too long ago, they both remind me of the Lion, The witch and The Wardrobe - the scene where Lucy first goes into Narnia - by the lamp-post.
I love your photos - I still have your blog as my home page on my laptop:).
Sheila
Yes! I'm w/ Sheila - it does have a very Narnia look to it, doesn't it? OH, it's beautiful.
We are supposed to get "snow mixed with rain" here sometime this week. I'm hoping for more snow than rain... *smile* In the meantime, though, I can just soak yours up.
Dy
My sister is driving home tonight to North Dakota and they have been traveling through an ice storm. :-( I pray they make it O.K. Snow is nice, but it makes things more difficult. I like my little Narnia--snowfall at night is enchanting here :-).
Post a Comment