Who is the other cat? We are learning their names. Ruffy is FLUFFY! (And has a *BIG RUFF*!)
Our cat, alas, no longer "ours" had a big ruff, too. She would lick it to clean it but then have to point her tongue skyward to make the fur leave her tongue and fall again to the ruff. She was a pretty, pretty--and fluffy--cat. We miss her.
Her name was Mooch--an apt name, for this is how we got her. But my favorite nickname for her was Piteous Kitteous, the Rooooman Cat. (Pun intended.)
My son says this is a long comment. (In other words, "You done writin', Mom?" which is how he ends phone conversations with his dad: "You done talkin'?" (But with a smile.))
I don't know about the calendar. I'm still working on it :-). Gotta get my kids' Christmas present purchased first!
Piteous Kitteous? I've got to remember that. LOL!
Possum Pearl, Hubby in Wisc. certainly loves to warm his toes after working outside these days. Zero degrees makes it hard to stay warm. Sometimes he sits with a cat on his lap and they both have their eyes closed!
I am both the wife of an engineer-turned-farmer in the beautiful hills of Wisconsin and the homeschooling mom of 3 teenagers. We raise Simmental cattle and grow corn, and soybeans. We also raise chickens and turkeys for our own use and have laying hens. We are giving our children a Christian classical education,
and this is our 13th year of homeschooling. The night sky is my hobby. I sew, knit, bake bread, cook from scratch, grind wheat, garden, make soap and so much more! Also, I should not forget to tell you that we all love cats! Welcome!
4 comments:
My mom and I spent some time scrolling through your beloved cat pictures yesterday. We had a marvelous time. They are adorable.
Maybe a 2006 Shades in White Cats Calendar? Then I'd finally have an easy gift for my mum (-:
Thanks,
Diane
Who is the other cat? We are learning their names. Ruffy is FLUFFY! (And has a *BIG RUFF*!)
Our cat, alas, no longer "ours" had a big ruff, too. She would lick it to clean it but then have to point her tongue skyward to make the fur leave her tongue and fall again to the ruff. She was a pretty, pretty--and fluffy--cat. We miss her.
Her name was Mooch--an apt name, for this is how we got her. But my favorite nickname for her was Piteous Kitteous, the Rooooman Cat. (Pun intended.)
My son says this is a long comment. (In other words, "You done writin', Mom?" which is how he ends phone conversations with his dad: "You done talkin'?" (But with a smile.))
Jean,
That is a fantastic money making opportunity. A Cat Calendar!!!!
It really is!
I would buy one!!!! or two or three.
A gal over at Dooce made a calendar of her dog!
Really!!!!
Donna
I don't know about the calendar. I'm still working on it :-). Gotta get my kids' Christmas present purchased first!
Piteous Kitteous? I've got to remember that. LOL!
Possum Pearl, Hubby in Wisc. certainly loves to warm his toes after working outside these days. Zero degrees makes it hard to stay warm. Sometimes he sits with a cat on his lap and they both have their eyes closed!
Post a Comment