Sunday we rested. Our pastor was under the weather, so Hubby in Wisconsin did the church service, and then we went out to eat with his parents at a Chinese restaurant. I curled up on the couch for an afternoon nap and walked later in the afternoon. Wonderful!
Monday our cousin dropped off their boys for the day. I cooked for 5 hollow legs, and they played LOTR Trivial Pursuit to their heart’s content.
Tuesday. The men-folk are hunting deer this morning. It is the last day of our hunting season. We will start school again, but until the tree gets taken down on Epiphany, we will have an abbreviated schedule.
We have now officially entered into the 5th season of the farm year: winter, summer, spring, autumn, and MUD SEASON. I wish it would snow and stay COLD!
I like my clean house. I think we should move out so that it stays that way…
Have a good day! Blessings!

Rain, rain, go away! Give us snow and let it stay!
No comments:
Post a Comment