Since we do not feed the birds in the summer, Ruffy takes possession of the bird feeder for her daily siesta.
One of my favorites is Angel food cake made from a whole dozen eggs and topped with strawberries!
Penelope (an old photo, but one I love.)

Breakfast!
4 comments:
Whoa now!! Can we please have the recipe for the angel food cake made with a dozen eggs? That sounds sooooo yummy!
~Jo's Boys
http://josboys.typepad.com
And what did you do with all those yolks?
Dana in GA
my five year old came in as I was looking at this picture, the calf, and said, "so they really get milk from the gutter?"
I laughed out loud and said, udder. He said he thought people were saying gutter and he was confused!
Thanks for the sweet pic and the laugh!
My two year old love the picture of the "Cat in the Bird's House".
Thank you for making him and me smile.
Jenne in AZ
Post a Comment