Happy Birthday, Jean!! I hope you are doing something fun for your birthday besides chores! Thank you for your lovely blog. Blessings to you on your special day!!:)
I am both the wife of an engineer-turned-farmer in the beautiful hills of Wisconsin and the homeschooling mom of 3 teenagers. We raise Simmental cattle and grow corn, and soybeans. We also raise chickens and turkeys for our own use and have laying hens. We are giving our children a Christian classical education,
and this is our 13th year of homeschooling. The night sky is my hobby. I sew, knit, bake bread, cook from scratch, grind wheat, garden, make soap and so much more! Also, I should not forget to tell you that we all love cats! Welcome!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Jean!! I hope you are doing something fun for your birthday besides chores! Thank you for your lovely blog. Blessings to you on your special day!!:)
Happy, happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Jean!
Hope your back is healing.
Happy Birthday Jean!!!
Such lovely flowers,
for my lovely friend!
Birthday blessings :o)
Donna
Happy Birthday! He did good:) Enjoy!
Beautiful roses, Jean. Happy birthday!
~Diane
Post a Comment