- We had a great trip to Paul Nelson's victory party.
- I bought a new camera! It's a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W30.
- It is a beautiful day.
- My turkeys survived my son's forced fast.
The Bad:
- Paul Nelson lost. A lot of Republicans lost last night. I'm not so much Republican as conservative, and I know that we will see changes once again in the comming year, changes that will not follow the lines of a conservative who believes in absolutes.
- I have gotten my battery for my new camera charged and have taken a few pictures, but I have not figured out how to download them into my computer. I'll keep trying!
- We started the day late, and I know we will not finish all of our school work today.
The Ugly:
- After our getting to bed at 2:00 am, you ought to see the hair in this house today! LOL!
Life is still good--
Jean
1 comment:
Thank you for taking me to the victory party. :)
Even though we didn't win. :(
Post a Comment