I know I use to sit here. What happened? The place seems to be smaller today. O.K. I have three paws on. Now how do I make room for the fourth? A camera? Oh, go away.

The boy in the house? Um, well--I love him, I love him not...
I started out by walking along the deck railing. I decided to stop for a moment to think, but then I realized how much work thinking can be so I decided to put my head down a moment and...
Love like brothers...
3 comments:
I love it!
Where are all of you who comment? Have you vanished into thin air?
O.K. Now blogger won't let me comment. My computer won't connect to the internet. My turkey won't be done until 8:00.
Oh. That's not what I came to say, was it?
LOL! My daughter is coming to my rescue! Since I "disappeared" to "go farming", I lost quite a following (according to my sitemeter). I understand!
I've also lost my camera!
There will be another season of my lifetime to do this kind of thing, right?
Jean
Post a Comment