Saturday, November 25, 2006

Saturday Morning
























Charcoal likes to roam. Even though he was neutered years ago, he still has the wanderlust within him. Last night my husband drove over to our 2nd farm, and there in the driveway was Charcoal hunting for mice. My hubby called me, and I went up to get him. It makes me sad that he travels so far--he had to cross a rather busy highway to get to where he was. I am always afraid that someday we will find him hit by a car beside the road--if we find him at all.

Charcoal is a special cat. He will sit in our laps upside down and purr. He always asks for cheese--cheddar is best. He is easy going and loving. He would not like becoming an inside cat, but there are days I wish I could make him stay. This is also my eldest son's favorite cat. Somewhere along the line this cat was given a nickname that we cannot totally explain: Chuck Bunny. It has been used so much, that the cat responds better to his nickname than to his given name. Such a silly cat!

Today I will get to visit with my sisters. One has come from North Dakota; the other, Florida. We will enjoy our time together. I will also spend some time on the computer getting my daughter's transcript and course descriptions organized and printed. When I need a break from the computer, I will work on making my home neat and tidy.

What will you do today? Blessings to you all.

Jean
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Donna Boucher said...

How was your turkey?