Friday, December 10, 2004

Today...

I think most of us are rather busy these days preparing for the coming holidays. I know my site meter counter is going much more slowly!

I am heading into town to Wal-Mart and a few other places this afternoon. I need to try to get a few Christmas gifts and supplies. The children will come with me--the boys have to show me the things they want because I cannot begin to guess what "pliers in a sheath, sheathed saw, compass, buck knife or hunting hat" they want (even if I did know where to look for them). I'm afraid their surprises under the tree will be minimal, but I suppose that is O.K. since they will end up getting what they really want.

As the holidays draw closer my blog will probably get a bit briefer--but then who has time to read long blogs right now? If there is any farm news, I'll let you know...and if you'd like a cute, little, brown, lawn ornament who mows your grass and leaves nice fertilizer plops, let me know. I might share her with you...

Snowie caught 3 mice (that we know of) in my basement and entryway yesterday. I have to keep reminding myself that other people have snakes, scorpions, and recluse spiders...

Blessings!

2 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

Hi Jean,
My children don't get a whole lot of surprises either. For some reason I can't stand getting them things they don't really want.

Emma sings at the capitol tomorrow with her homeschool choir. This is always very pretty. The sound is not great...but it is a great place for an encore because of the atmosphere.

Have a great weekend!

Donna

Linda said...

That brown lawn ornament sounds pretty adorable! :-)