This photo made me laugh. My mother's cat jumps up on her crossword puzzle every morning...gets pushed away.. swishes his tail across. Makes himself a total nuisance until he is satisfied.
This is a great photo for your daughter's portfolio to show what determination she had in the midst of appeals for her attention. (-:
I am both the wife of an engineer-turned-farmer in the beautiful hills of Wisconsin and the homeschooling mom of 3 teenagers. We raise Simmental cattle and grow corn, and soybeans. We also raise chickens and turkeys for our own use and have laying hens. We are giving our children a Christian classical education,
and this is our 13th year of homeschooling. The night sky is my hobby. I sew, knit, bake bread, cook from scratch, grind wheat, garden, make soap and so much more! Also, I should not forget to tell you that we all love cats! Welcome!
3 comments:
Loved that photo with the cats interfering with work. I hope your cow delivers right on schedule. I found your site on the WTM board.
Hi Bethany!
Hi friendly kitties!
I think cats do for homeschool children what recess does for those in school!
It's a good thing!
Jean,
This photo made me laugh. My mother's cat jumps up on her crossword puzzle every morning...gets pushed away.. swishes his tail across. Makes himself a total nuisance until he is satisfied.
This is a great photo for your daughter's portfolio to show what determination she had in the midst of appeals for her attention. (-:
Diane
Post a Comment