He is risen indeed!
I hope your Easter was one of celebration! We attended a sunrise service and Easter morning breakfast at my mother’s church. At our own church, we had a very special day—we had a wonderful service as we thanked God for his establishing our church 150 years ago. To think we who worship and serve there are a part of a legacy that goes back so many years!
I finally heard Mrs. Donkey heehaw this morning. What a racket! The first time I offered her a carrot she was quite cautious. The second time she threw caution to the wind and yanked the carrot out of my hand with glee! We will tie her to some of the cattle we want to lead on a halter and she will train them to go where she leads—and the cattle will be worth more when we go to sell them since they are broken to lead. We need to find a name for her.
I love her ears.
Gotta go! Blessings!
2 comments:
Hi Jean,
I love donkeys too, but we've never had one. Her ears are adorable, so why not name her "Ears"? Dh likes to name animals according to their looks, so Ears would probably be his choice too.
And I'd sure like to have sweet little William of Orange sit on my lap this rainy day!
Janie
Good morning, Janie!
I thought about that, but we have a cat named Ears, and no one thinks it would be appropriate to name our donkey that same name :-).
Post a Comment