If you come to visit me, you will need a carrot to be allowed to pet me. Got that? C-A-R-R-O-T. No carrot? No pet. Repeat after me: carrot, carrot, carrot.
Heeeee Haaaaaw! I'm Mrs. Penelope. I'd love to share those carrots with you!!!!! All I have are the cows to prance with. Sigh. They are so dumb. Do you know where we could find a Mr. Donkey to add to the spice of life?
I am both the wife of an engineer-turned-farmer in the beautiful hills of Wisconsin and the homeschooling mom of 3 teenagers. We raise Simmental cattle and grow corn, and soybeans. We also raise chickens and turkeys for our own use and have laying hens. We are giving our children a Christian classical education,
and this is our 13th year of homeschooling. The night sky is my hobby. I sew, knit, bake bread, cook from scratch, grind wheat, garden, make soap and so much more! Also, I should not forget to tell you that we all love cats! Welcome!
5 comments:
Dear Penelope,
You are the cutest donkey!
I think I have a crush on you :o)
Your friend,
Miz Boo
sending a bushel basket of cyber carrots your way Donkey! Are you a Mr. or Mrs.?
Love,
Single Female Jerusalem Donkey in the LaCrosse, WI area :)
Heeeee Haaaaaw! I'm Mrs. Penelope. I'd love to share those carrots with you!!!!! All I have are the cows to prance with. Sigh. They are so dumb. Do you know where we could find a Mr. Donkey to add to the spice of life?
Penny
Mrs. Penelope,
And I'm here with a 2 stuck-up horses and a pair of prissy ponies.
But the grandkids are coming this week and I LOVE that they love me.
I was hoping that you knew of a Mr. Donkey looking for a little donkey love. The one I know isn't my type, he's a minature ass :) !
Amicably,
Ms. Sweet Pea
LOL!
Penny
Post a Comment