Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sunday Evening

I forgot to stoke my stove this evening, and the coals were small and few; I'm sitting here watching the thermometer on the stove pipe, hoping it will soon be hot enough to start the catalytic converter so that I can go to bed.

Since I couldn't head up to bed yet, I thought I'd blog-- the color of the sky in this photo was gorgeous. I hope your monitors let you see what I do!


















And here is Snowflake sitting on my kitchen floor. He sat this way long enough for me to find my camera and snap several photos.























Have a good week, everyone!
Jean
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jean-
I appreciated your peaceful blog tonight.... kitties, snow & a little booktalk. A few good things. Winter is my season, it makes me feel cozy somehow.
shanmar

Patty in WA or Rover said...

Snowflake looks possesed.