Since I don't feel very creative this morning, I thought I'd give you a few pleasant kitten faces to enjoy. Katie are you there? Do you recognize these little guys?
Jean, the kitty on the far right looks like our Pippin a little. The coloring is the same. Patrick was just looking over my shoulder, and he called the other two to come and remember your lovely kitties. If it weren't for the fact that getting people to watch our pets for us when we are away, I would love another kitten.
I thought about your boys, too, when I posted. I decided it was Katie who spent the most time with them! LOL! You might enjoy the story that I posted tonight. The calf was running in the field along the road where we walked--only it went a lot further than we did. What an afternoon!
I am both the wife of an engineer-turned-farmer in the beautiful hills of Wisconsin and the homeschooling mom of 3 teenagers. We raise Simmental cattle and grow corn, and soybeans. We also raise chickens and turkeys for our own use and have laying hens. We are giving our children a Christian classical education,
and this is our 13th year of homeschooling. The night sky is my hobby. I sew, knit, bake bread, cook from scratch, grind wheat, garden, make soap and so much more! Also, I should not forget to tell you that we all love cats! Welcome!
3 comments:
I wish you a Merry Christmas. And I wish I could see you again. I had so much fun with the kitty cats. And I loved being at your farm.
Love,
Katie
Jean, the kitty on the far right looks like our Pippin a little. The coloring is the same. Patrick was just looking over my shoulder, and he called the other two to come and remember your lovely kitties. If it weren't for the fact that getting people to watch our pets for us when we are away, I would love another kitten.
I thought about your boys, too, when I posted. I decided it was Katie who spent the most time with them! LOL! You might enjoy the story that I posted tonight. The calf was running in the field along the road where we walked--only it went a lot further than we did. What an afternoon!
Jean
Post a Comment