Saturday, January 22, 2005


Our new baby with her coat (she was born yesterday)--she doesn't seem to mind it's being dirty; it's warm! Posted by Hello

5 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

Awwww!
She is a singleton!?

I thought you said mommy was very large.

Jean in Wisconsin said...

This one's mommy is not the cow we think is having twins. This one was born yesterday. It is an embryo calf, so it is worth some good money :-). May she stay healthy!

Jean

Anonymous said...

Her name is LB. In honor of the day she was born, Jan 20th. (Do you need more of a hint.? She is a large calf, but ET calves tend to be larger. I am keeping her in the shed at least till the storm blows over. Bethany's heifer is also in side tonight. We think she is close, 3 to 5 days, but not so close that I check her at 2:00 am.

Husband in Wisc.

Donna Boucher said...

May I guess?
Laura Bush :o)

Anonymous said...

Good guess!

Husband in Wisc.