Patty in WA here--Thank you for the cat pictures. Someday I will have to take a picture of the smile on the boy's face when he looks at the cat pictures and post that on my blog!
I am both the wife of an engineer-turned-farmer in the beautiful hills of Wisconsin and the homeschooling mom of 3 teenagers. We raise Simmental cattle and grow corn, and soybeans. We also raise chickens and turkeys for our own use and have laying hens. We are giving our children a Christian classical education,
and this is our 13th year of homeschooling. The night sky is my hobby. I sew, knit, bake bread, cook from scratch, grind wheat, garden, make soap and so much more! Also, I should not forget to tell you that we all love cats! Welcome!
4 comments:
Patty in WA here--Thank you for the cat pictures. Someday I will have to take a picture of the smile on the boy's face when he looks at the cat pictures and post that on my blog!
Patti, do you have a blog?
Jean
Maybe I should say, could you post your blog? LOL! I DID read your post!!! I just can't remember if I bookmarked yours or what...
Jean
I love this picture -- that cranky face would fit in here with our cat Nutmeg...she is terminally cranky (and gets no meds.)
Diane
Post a Comment